Jun 10, 2009

When your family and the closest persons around you keep saying.."anything happen for a reason and Allah know what's the best for you"...you will for a time digest it and comprehend it but after sometime the real meaning tend to be lost with the grief. And here I am, grieving for the first time for my unborn baby. I know the work of fate..I know my belief therefore I'm not putting the blame to anyone, even to myself. I hope Allah will give me strength...for my life would never be the same..I just know.

7 comments:

lemongrass said...

Jue,
takziah from me. I don't know what else to say sbb I've never had that happened to me. Cuma I can only pray for you to be brave dengan ujian Allah ni.

aishah zaharin said...

napa nih jue??

Jue Fauzi said...

LG-thanks for your prayer.We also hope to be given a strong faith when dealing with this.

Aishah-Allah dah izinkan I bawa my baby for 3 months only..for which I'm grateful. Esok kena gi buat suction coz the fetus tak develop well.Takde form langsung..just tissues and blood.

aishah zaharin said...

jue - things happened for a reason. sabar banyak². He has a better plan for you, insya Allah.

*hugs*

ps ~ i know how does it feel. it's hard, but insya Allah, over time, you'll move on fine.

Hannahadi76 said...

sis....

now I know why I kept on thinking about you yesterday. try to reach you many time but then I think it's better not to disturb you for a while.

anyway sis, really sorry.... be strong. never stop praying for you.

rasa cam nak gi taiping je to meet you. hmmmmm.....

サンテラ said...

i know you're strong enough to go through this. you've been through worse so be tough my friend. Allah loves you

Jue Fauzi said...

aishah-yup..jika dibandingkan dengan u..this is nothing. Will keep the spirit up.

Kak Ana-Thanks for the comfort. Don't worry though.

Ija-Thank you dear. Yup..been awhile to experience this kind of pain but Insyaallah will manage it well with all the doas from you all.