Jun 15, 2009

Hari ini I'm suppose to get back to work. But I have to see the doctor for a second scanning. Since hubby is working and there's no hope for him to get one more leave or half day, I have to go alone. Under normal circumstances, I don't mind doing it alone ( a doctor's visit I mean) and had done it alone when I was pregnant with Adam in USA. But I can't help to feel nervous today. I'm thinking about so many things and worrying at the same time. To make it worse, the are many people in the reception area when I arrived. I have to wait for about an hour to get to see the midwife, another one and half hour to see the doctor, thirty minutes to pay the bill and another twenty minute to get the m.c signed...and yes..a visit to the loo also cost me another 10 minutes. But I'm glad to see that my uterus is clean from the remaining tissues. Alhamdulillah..Yeay!!
The doctor advised me to avoid from being pregnant again in 2-3 months..in which we had a lenghty discussion about the emotional and physical effects. I have to admit, I'm a bit scared to get pregnant again that soon.I'm not ready emotionally and mentally. Maybe I'll wait for another 2-3 years to try again. I feel I'm not ready to risk it again..not only I worry about the pain to go through the 'cleaning' process but I'm worry about my emotion and readiness to face such challenges. Even then, kita hanya merancang but Allah s.w.t yang menentukan.

No comments: