Jun 22, 2009

Adam finished his watermelon juice all by himself.his fave nowadays..after carrot milk.


Hari ni hubby dah start kursus for a month and half di Lumut. And selama itulah kami berdua ditinggalkan. I am used to it and become seasoned with it, unfortunately I couldn't say the same with Adam. For him, his daddy is his close buddy (I guess la from the signs he shows) whom he likes to play with (daddy is more fun and energetic while mommy is a bit 'lembik'), to tease, when seeking for comfort when he cries (usually cause mommy scold him for doing something he shouldn't). For him mommy is his second best (and I get used to this also). Bila daddy takde for a day pun dia dah sibuk mencari dan bertanya berkali-kali..apatah lagi untuk seminggu. Paling tak sanggup nanti dia akan termenung merenung jalan menunggu daddy pulang..dan bila matahari terbenam..Adam akan cakap. "Gelap..daddy mana?" Because he knows and he is used to the normality when daddy will come back from work before the sun set.




Just before I put him to sleep, he asked me again, "Mommy, daddy mana?" and I patiently told him that on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thirsday and Friday daddy will go to work and won't be coming home but daddy will come back on friday evening. He nodded his little head and terus tidur.I hope he understand it somehow and will not be too sad.

3 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

Siannya Adam...

Jue Fauzi said...

kan..mommynye lagi le kesian.dah le sedih kena tinggal..sedih lagi bile tgk adam camtu.

Hannahadi76 said...

kalo ko tu, takdeknya akak nak kesian. hahahaha