Jun 18, 2009

I went to RSAT (Rumah Sakit Angkatan Tentera) today with 2 intentions:
1.To endorse my MC from the private hospital, and
2. To complete my medical check up for my registration this Saturday.
But I only got my MC endorsed since the doctor was busy with a case and I took a pity on her as she was busy as a bee trying to cater to her patients. Then when she saw my pale complexion, she did a bp check and guess what..my bp is low and she directed me to go back and rest by giving me another 2 off days. Since I still have the medical form to fill in, I have to go to Seremban to get it done (sebabnya saya tak tahu klinik mana kat PD ni yg boleh buat x-ray).
I did all the tests and when it's time to see the doctor..I was informed that he (the doctor) can't release the form since there were red cell blood in my urine.Oh no! and I need the form before Saturday!!I did explained about my miscarriage and could be the reason behind the presence of red cell blood in my urine. But he wanted to be sure about it and I was asked to come again tomorrow. Cuti sakit pun tak dapat rehat...but apa nak buat..semuanya untuk kebaikan.Harap-harap la esok akan menjadi lebih baik dari hari ni.Amin..

1 comment:

Hannahadi76 said...

jue.... tolong! akak ada masalah besar sangat!