Jun 11, 2009

I talked to Kak Ana and since she regularly read my blog, I would like to assure you that I'm fine and okay. Maybe I'm not my usual self yet for the time being and though I get a bit emotional here and there...I'm positive that I'm okay. Saya menerima hakikat yang Allah maha mengetahui so I put all my faith into whatever plan yang qada dan qada' ada in store for me. Sudah pasti hati mana yang tak terluka dengan kehilangan tapi mungkin saya dan hubby akan menerima yang lebih baik dari apa yang kami hilang. Apa lagi yang perlu kami usahakan jika our fetus died in the womb? Selama mana kami mahu menunggu atau apa juga usaha yg kami lakukan hakikatnya fetus itu sudah tidak mampu dipulihkan. I won't blame myself or anyone for this..which for sure. I won't ask myself over and over again why this happened? and why it happened to me? Apa gunanya to torture my self. Just pray for us to be given a strong heart and faith. Insyaallah ujian ini mampu kami hadapi.

4 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

Still risau..... I miss you, dear.

Jue Fauzi said...

Nanti kita jumpa I'll wet your shoulder okay..hehehehe..truly I'm ok and coping well akak.

Farrah said...

Jue, I baru get the chance to read your blog. I'm sorry to hear about your lost. hugs - pocet.

Suzie said...

eh u miscarriage ye?i dah lama tak jengah n never know.stay strong dear n betul Tuhan lebih tahu.

bila suzie blm pregnant n sumer tanya sbb dah 6bln so i leave it to God...sbb dia ada perancangan yg lebih baik...