Mar 4, 2010


I notice that most of my ramblings of late in my blog are mostly about Adam and also what happen around us...daily or any significant events worth writing of. I don't write much about works or about other people...my reasons are strictly professional (I think) in this matter. I don't want to write something which I shouldn't about my works since most of it are classified as RESTRICTED. I don't want to compromise with that so that is why I screened most of work-based story in my blog. Mana yg ada surely bukan yg rahsia sulit la. Then, if I write about people, maybe that person tak berapa suka ceritanya jadi paparan disini. I may be sued for it you know..huhu.
So..ramblings in this blog are based on what happen around me and my family. In a way, it is a form of written record for future references. When Adam is all grown up, he will get to read about his childhood and able to traces important and significant matter along the way..sweet tak?
As I go along with this, my next step is to print and compile it in printed form..manalah tau segala data dalam blog ni get erased by some fate ke kan?
And come to the question, why I write about this? Oh well..I'm just killing time and calming my innner self to face a fire breathing dragon in just few minutes...hahaha..blogging usually work to calm my nerves you know..it is a remedy for me to be appropriately stoned (hahaha..just joking).
It's just that I have a meeting (not a nice one la if I blogged just to take my mind off it) and I really not looking forward it. Ala, the type of meeting yg you know, even you buat kerja dengan betul pun you tetap kena marah dulu...so demotivating kan? hmm..I don't even realize it's already Thursday if my staf tak remind me..hmm..

note: gambar takde kena mengena dengan story, just that I really admire Kak Has nye semangat..wish to have her spirit in dealing with this..

1 comment:

Suzie said...

for me,writing a blog is like escapism..haha..i pun dah malas nak tulis psl work as i hate my work,boleh tak kalo mcm tu :p