Sep 16, 2009

When I drive to work this morning, I noticed the number of vehicles on the road are receeding. Many had started their leaves today and had went back to their hometown. But the Poly students are still around so the area is not completely deserted like last year. So taklah rasa sayu sangat menjadi orang yg lambat balik beraya.
This morning pulanye pagi-pagi lagi dah start drizzling jadi cuaca memang agak wet and slow. Buat rasa diri malas je nak kerja.huahuahua...the students pulanye have a gotong-royong today to clean up the area before they start their holiday. Ah, well..cerita last night pulanye, as was in the previous N3, we had Jamuan Berbuka Puasa with the MB. Nothing much to tell since most of the content of his speech was about being careful when driving back, how the Army is important..bla..bla..bla..Pilihanraya soon...bla..bla..bla..and since I was not in the mood to snap pictures (takde mood pun snap juga so imagine if I ada mood..hehehe)so I took the piccas from my seat..hahaha.


Ni gambar make shift water fountain.Yg lain tengok pun tau abenda kan? Tapi this one maybe tak berapa clear..told you I snap it from my seat..tak de bangun-bangun dah.

Ni masuk cerita yg takde kena mengena dengan Majlis Berbuka Puasa semalam pula..hari ni since daddy dah start cuti, makanya daddy la menemani Adam di rumah...ada Adam menangis meraung segala tak nak ikut mommy? What do you think? Jangan harap la...bila 'best friend' ada di rumah, mommy nak ke mana pun dia tak kisahnye. Semalam I keluarkan baju melayu dia yg warna purple tu for tonight's event with his sampin and songkok. Not sure la still muat or not since Adam dah menambah lagi ketinggian dia. I tell you...pyjamas dia banyak yg dah senteng seluar although yg I bought tu actually for 3-4 years old kiddo. Daily clothes taklah ketara since most of it are shorts kan. Dah jadi makin banyak baju dia yg tak boleh pakai...which mommy masih lagi tak sempat nak pack masuk dlm container. And I have to do a treasure hunt dlm my wardrobe to find my hubby's baju melayu. Mana taknye, most of his clothes are in the cover coat so I have to unzip one by one to find his baju. Since the two's punya baju warna purple, makanya I have to find a purple colour baju kurung la pula...balik nanti la baru nak mencari..but it'll be easier since I know I have only few baju kurung warna purple. I think I want to have a storing system la for my wardrobe...I polaroid every item and number it and then hang it according to the number..ok tak? And put a label la on each hanger.hehehe.senang ket kut nak cari baju.

He told me yesterday, 'Adam nak bawa plane'.Huh????

No comments: