Sep 2, 2009

I confiscated 2 handphones from the students (they are not allowed to bring hp to the school) before the exam and I only have chance to look in their hp just now. Oh, since I am their'mother', i have right to check whatever necessary to prevent unecessary problem. You know what I found in their inboxes? Sms-es full of lovey dovey words to and fro their girlfriends. Masyaallah..they are just 16 years old!! I understand the maturity level has since rocketed but when my 16 years old 'anak' addressed himself as 'papa' to his girlfriend whom also addressed herself as 'umi'....what do you have in mind???? I understand if their needs to have girlfriend are because they need someone to boost their confidence and to give them so-called 'semangat untuk belajar'. But this 'papa' and 'umi' thingy is for what reason other than they are ready sexually to be together? I myself only call my hubby 'abang' when we are married. Then sometimes I call him daddy when we have Adam...not during engagement though I have a valid license to call him 'abang' already.
I don't know what to think...to advise this hormon surging teenagers!! I tell you...they look innocent enough to commit the offense tau. Alah..type budak-budak nerd la. Which make me think...what will become of Adam's generation??? Of course they will be more advance than my 'anak-anak' ni kan? Nauzubillah.Jauhilah keluargaku dan umat Islam dari perkara yg mungkar.

1 comment:

tini said...

eeewww! papa? ummi? eewww lagi dan lagi..

jgn jadi mcm ni (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece) pada bangsa & agama kita sudah

p/s : x reti la nak boh link kat comment form ni :)