Sep 3, 2009

I have a new project to do (as if la tak cukup sibuk dah dengan assignments and work segala benda kan) for my album collection. Dulu-dulu kan mana ada digital camera right? so we have all the black and white film negatives and some had lost if not totally ruined. In order to preserve (echeh) the memories for my 'anak cucu', I decided to scan the pictures and save the cd and in the files. There are hundreds of them including my hubby pics during his training stints. Yesterday, I managed to scan my wedding reception (at my house) pics. Kat rumah hubby ada video so tak perlu la nak scan lagi. This task put smile on my face. Terkenang-kenang betapa la I don't like my hubby and refused few times to be his wife. Actually, this wedding reception took place after we were married for almost 9 months. Org dolu-dolu kata 'nikah gantung' ke hapa tah. While 'nikah gantung' tu my hubby were at Breast, France, underwent submarine training jadinya memang tak stay together la.

It's a tradition for the Armed Forces officer to have this sword bearers to 'officiate' the reception. It's not a must. If it was up to me memanglah malasnye nak buat this ceremony tapinya kawan-kawan baik yg requested bersungguh-sungguh. At first they wanted to organize my reception at the officer mess tapi tak sanggup aih dengan segala protokol yg perlu dipatuhi. Memanglah lagi senang keje I kan..siap dah ada yg volunteer nak jadi organizer siap dah plan segala AJK..hahaha. Tapinye biarlah my family yg uruskan...biarlah we all yg bersusah payah pecah kepala organized semua kerja last minute (termasuk buat gubahan hantaran dan cari baju for the bridesmaid and the two cutie flower girls). Kenangan terindah..hehehehe(walaupun tak berapa nak indah masa tu la)

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Jue Fauzi said...

thanks for visiting.keep coming yeah.