Sep 16, 2009


Last night as I was about to lock the door (balik dari jamuan around 2230 sampai rumah around 2235..and yup I was speeding like &*^%% coz hubby kat rumah tunggu I balik nak dinner), my hp rang. It was K Ana and when the call received at that hour, I was pretty worried. Actually ptangnye she sent me message in fb but didn't have chance to call her since I was busy preparing for the jamuan so thought of calling her today.

She's 2 month plus pregnant with the 3rd baby and yesterday she had spotting thus she was pretty worried. Yup, spotting or bleeding during pregnancy could be quite scary. We don't have to be a doctor to verify this. So I asked her how the blood look like..whether like fresh red blood or brownish like. I'm not an expert but 'been there done that' gave me a real life, hands on experience on this. But I asked her to see her doctor a.s.a.p if the spotting or bleeding continue. Sometimes it's just because of the implantation...but takutnya if it is threatening miscarriage...well, better worry now than sorry later kan?

True enough, she smsed me this morning it is threatening miscarriage...have to get a good rest. So, my dear K Ana...misscarriage is painful...not only the process but the aftermath..mentally and emotionally. It is not hard not to lift heavy things, not to carry Akil or Alil, not to overdo everything if you compare with the grief of losing a baby...so please take care of yourself first. I know, who else is going to help with chores but please ask Abg or Yon to help...at this time, please think of you and your baby okay. I will doa for your well being, for you to be well soon and for the baby to stay put in your tummy until it's the right time to come out. Take care my dear sis.

3 comments:

ROSMAH AZAN said...

i fobia dgr sape2 yg gugur n nk gugur ju,...huhu..kesian+sedey..scary sgt..

Jue Fauzi said...

yup..same ere.

Hannahadi76 said...

thanks a lot sis. It is scary.... Dah rasa cam nightmare pun. Dont worry.... I will be a good girl now. No more ganas2 after this. But tulah... takut org kata kita ni saje2 manja plus gedik tak nak buat kerja.
Really worried though.... Dunno what happen if i lose this baby. Nauzubillah.....

Anyway, thanks again.