Sep 29, 2009

Tak nampak langsung muka orang nak demam panas. I snap this pic while packing our bags nak balik ke Klang. Ceria je dia melepak atas katil. Just few hours aje start demam panas...hailah..
Adam demam panas!!! Panas sangat dalam 42 celcius-39 celcius. Started when we were in the car going back to Klang last Saturday. He was his usual self cheering up good byes to Tokwan and Tok but half way the journey I noticed his 'burning' body. Since the termo was in the boot, I trusted my instinct that he indeed was having fever. We used full blast aircond to cool down his temp and when we arrived at my sis apartment, I stripped him down and put him under the shower. He protested the cold water and when I put his pj..he vomited. After that he was a bit better but knowing how fast the temperature could change, we went to the clinic...and I know I don't need the termo to tell my son was having a high fever. So high they had to insert the medicine through his small butty. We had to take turn taking care of him all night long fearing the fever will rise unexpectedly. We had to check his tempt every one hour and the digits almost drove me nuts waiting for morning..he was so feverished and not comfortable and make us so worried. What's with the swine flu and the second wave expected...risau risau risau.
We went to Pantai Hospital again that afternoon and he was admitted to the emergency. I think only God knows how I felt though I looked pretty calm handling a screeming toddler. If I nampak panic then apatah lagi Adam yg panic bila doctor sibuk-sibuk dengan dia kan? Once again ubat yg lebih tinggi dose dimasukkan and alhamdulillah he was better after that. When we went back, his temperature was around 38 celcius but when he asked for food...a huge relief washed our worry away. Bila Adam minta food means dia dah a bit ok.
Sebelum ni pun dia pernah demam panas tapi tak pernah lagi suhu cecah 42 celcius. Dah la tu boleh flactuated sesuka rasa pulanya. Semalam mommy terpaksa la minta emergency leave memandangkan anak teruna masih demam. Hari ni alhamduillah dah semakin sihat. Tapi masih perlu berjaga-jaga takut suhunya naik lagi...sementara amek turn jaga Adam ni..dapat juga siap keyed in markah, mark paper 1 and post the entry. Turn daddy start lewat sket coz daddy kena bangun awal gi keje. 2 hari yg sangat merisaukan...

No comments: