Sep 10, 2009

Rasanya annual dinner college kut. Don't know why we decided to wear black..
(psst..ija, what would you say when you lok at this pic?hehehe)
Mate aku sengih sebab nak nangis kena panjat gunung..hahaha..sapa suruh kan? Nasib la Pok Ku tu maintain jadi hubby, if not sesia je tangisan sengsaramu itu.

Teringat my ex-roommate during Uni year whom I call mate. She's from KB, Kelantan..like Bollywood very much, Shah Rukh Khan in particular...and very fluent in Spanish, in fact she is teaching Spanish at UKM. She really like to listen to Hindi songs in which I don't (until now). But since our room was only separated from a big cupboard, whatever she played on her lap top will be all over the room...and until now I still could remember the lyrics..bukan sebab I like Hindi songs and movies (believe me I don't ok) tapi sebab hari-hari dengar lagu y sama.
Masa nak tackle pok ku (her husband), sanggup tu naik Gunung Stong semata-mata kerna Pok Ku. Mate aku ni anak perempuan tunggal neh..so sangat tak masuk la dengan aktiviti yg macam tu. Tapi sebab hati dah berkenan...diheret la roommatenye juga. Nasib la I like those thins kan?
And today when I sms-ed her, she told me she's on confinement anak yg ke 4. Murah rezeki mate aku nih...dah ada 3 boys and 1 girl dah. Anyway, congrats ye mate..

2 comments:

サンテラ said...

woi remove gambo zaman dinaso

Jue Fauzi said...

hahaha..somehow I know you'll feel that way but you do look cute la ija..