Sep 24, 2009


Tak sanggup nak bayangkan situasi like above pic hari minggu nanti. Sudah tentu orang ramai berpusu-pusu pulang ke kota setelah berhari raya di kampung. So we had planned ahead which road to be taken and where should we use the highway and the federal road in order to avoid that massive traffic jam. Walaupun our little one ni type yg tak kisah berapa lama pun duduk dalam kereta..daddy and mommyny pula la yg tak mampu nak bertahan. Since Monday will be hectic for me as the visit from the top brass is approaching, we decided to go back on Saturday..hoping the traffic will not be so bad..even if it is, we still have Sunday to recuperate from the tiring journey. As October is approaching, I'll be on my toes..dengan assignments and presentation..dengan students nak hadapi SPM..dengan nak start packing my stuff to move lagi. Insyaallah by December I'll start working at a new place and with different environment. And again remind my self not to buy anything anymore....bila nak pindah mula la stress tahap tak ingat nak packing. Tapi yang merisaukan jiwa is Adam...always Adam whenever we are moving. His current baby sitter is doing an excellent job that we feel a bit reluctant to move. Susah nak mencari orang yg mampu jaga your kid like her own tau. And Adam is so happy with his mama and papa, we are worried that the separation will not be a good choice. But we don't have any choice...of course people will be glad if I decided not to move since tak ramai yg nak duduk di tempat yg 'panas' ni tapi I have to consider so many things also and the best solution is to move. Most probably we'll send Adam to play school since he'll go to school anyway by this December. No more baby sitter for him. Dah la my son tu memang type yg cerewet, fussy and kepala angin..if dapat yg tak boleh faham dia???
Sigh sigh..now I have more things to consider...house to rent, play school for Adam and packing to be done..there goes my happiness.

No comments: