Sep 8, 2009

Sometimes things go very smoothly but sometimes not. Sometimes when we have time to waste, day passing by too slowly but not when we don't have time to waste. It's really ironic..don't u think? (cam lyric Alannnis la pulak) when I ponder while slowly driving behind a Pajeero this morning..which cruised very slooooowwwwlyyy as if the driver have soooo much time to waste. Aku tension dah..since I have meeting at 8.30 and I left my file at the office which I have to drop to my office first then go to the meeting room. Sebab aku tertekan, aku auto cruisekan keta aku at 35km/j...hambek kau. Itupun kejap kejap aku terpaksa tekan cancell button coz sememangnya driver depan aku tu 'mabuk'. Then terpaksa la overtook at double line..nak buat camane kan? Tu la antara punca accident di Malaysia ni..inconsiderate driver. Dah bila aku overtook, pandai pulaknya pecut kereta dia kejar aku..eh, boleh je pun drive laju..aku ingatkan keta dia memang boleh 'pergi' tahap 35km/j je.
Seriously ni entry bengang aku ngan driver lelaki (sorry la ye..this is my own opinion based on my own experiences). They cannot swallow it when a woman overtake their cars. Even when they're driving a Viva, when I overtook them...they try very hard to overtake me back. Nauzubillah la aku dari sifat riak but my car could go up to 250km/j with ease...even then..aku tak faham..
Selalunya this thing happen on Friday masa aku 'berkejar' dan lambat nak ke kelas. My class start at 5 pm and sometimes I have work to do at the office so I'll be a bit late la. My class is at Shah Alam pulanye. Time tu la sibuk driver-driver poyo ni nak tunjuk skill. Aku bukan peduli pun tahap skill korang bawa keta atau laju mana keta korang...yg aku peduli is I get to class on time je. Tu yg ada some sengaja drive kat fast lane taknak mengalah.
I did merungut to my hubby..I think I won't be 'disturbed' if I'm only driving my Kembara. I think I'm happier with my Kembara or my Sutera. Not with this car..though it's a lovely present (at first)

No comments: