Sep 7, 2009

He told me last week that he's going for the ESQ seminar this week but it just slipped from my mind.I guess my brain is only capable of storing good and happy news je kut lately (..ternyata sangat lame my excuse for being forgetful). Jadinya when he reminded me again I was a bit taken aback...outstation?again? (err..and then was reminded that I already asked the exact question when I was told). It is no fun without him I tell you. Who will be my shoulder to cry on when I am at lost and feel the need to lash out my frustration? Who'll be sharing the joy of having successfully convince the board meeting of our decision? (ni my doa since the meeting is tomorrow) and of course...yang lain-lain la.hahaha. But then reminded myself again that this is not the worst of all. I had gone through months without him (memberi semangat untuk diri sendiri). But yeah...where's the fun kan? Nevermind, at least by next week I could see his face at home since he'll start 'raya' holiday sooner than I (abeh pun sooner jugaklah nye).

No comments: