Sep 9, 2009

Rasa ada perasaan malas nak ngajar subject esok. I taught this particular subject for 5 years when I was at Lumut and I feel kind of boring to start teaching it again. For almost 2 years now I teach Form 5 students and kind of enjoy it. Owh..not that I like teaching teenagers that much but..yeah..after a period of time, I tend to be bored.


To make it worst, the previous lecturer didn't compile any notes or soft copy of presentation for this subject. Shuck!!I have to redo the work I did when I was at Lumut (owh..banyak pulanye ayat 'when I was..' ni). If I am to categorized myself...I would say that I'm not innovative, I'm not creative and I am a lazybum (definitely won't say this during interviews) but I do care whether my students understand or not, whether my teaching/lecture is interesting or not...so, if you need to teach around 185 male students at the same time...picures will do wonders..don't you think?

No comments: