Aug 28, 2009


This week, other than 2 assignments (actual truth is ada 2 writing papers in store which make it 4 assignments altogether), I have to mark trial paper for SPM. Another big headache. I'll try my best to mark it within this 2 weeks (insyaallah).


Haa..selambak tu. Ada lagi half of it yg dbawa balik ke rumah. Tapinya tak berjaya pun lagi nak dimark.hmmm..perasaan malas tu tinggi sangat tahapnye. Bila lagi nengok tulisan yg macam-macam bagai tu..lagi la.

The good part is the vertigo feelings that I've been experiencing for almost a week dah hampir gone. Maybe with the help of pills and also a very long sleep I had yesterday. I got a half rest day yesterday and I went back to get a sleep from 1 pm until 3pm, bagun solat and got back to sleep until 5 pm. Then bangun solat and masak (tetap gigih walaupun hubby cakap tak payah). After iftar, solat then I was off to bed..Oh well, I was too dizzy to do anything else so better for me to lay down and rest. Alhamdulillah Adam cooperated with mommy yesterday. Dia pun tahu agaknya tengok mommy lalok je. I wake up early for sahur and feel much better.Lagi much much better when tengok dapur bersih aje..semua dishes dah berbasuh and the sink is empty..hehehe...thanks to my dear hubby.

Today I have to settle lots of back log work. Yelah..sejak hari Isnin kerja tak berapa okay since pening-pening lalat tu. Bismillah..semoga hari ni lebih baik dari semalam.

No comments: