Aug 11, 2009

I thought to try (very hard) to finish my work this week when the students are not around. But I have one big, in capital letter L word problem to deal with. Haiyak..how to deal with this problem ya?Ehmm..self-motivation? urgh..tried that one, in fact I talked in my sleep about it (so you could imagine how hard I've tried). Force yourself? another possibility but self forcing?? I DON'T THINK SO. I realize by now, I work best under pressure..means lotsa last minute work coz by then idea datang mencurah-curah but procastination is a bad business okay. Could cause you hyper tension and insomnia and headache (many more to mention) which should be avoided at all cost. My real big problem now is to deal with my idleness brain. I already sent messages to my brain saying that I need to buckle up and start doing IT but with no positive feedback..owh. What should I do then? electrocute myself?? A bit dramatic don't you think? Unless we have Dr House in Malaysia THEN I will dare myself to ask him to do it for me.
I have a Research Proposal which kind of overdue to be submitted to my Prof and I have one presentation in which I possibly have to take the lead (banyak keje woo nak edit others work) yg menyenakkan perut dan kepala since our previous presentation was good and was given 2 tumbs up by the lecturer (to maintain that standard is aint easy) and 2 writing papers. Even the topic is still in haze (mentang-mentang la sekarang ni haze merata kan). Whether English for Specific Purposes? or Classroom management? or Language Tool for the Pre-School. I think I'm leaning heavily to these two namely ESP and Language Tool for the Pre-School. At least, I have experience with ESP and I have easy access to the training center under the Ministry of Defence but Pre-School is quite interesing too. Which, I am interested to apply it to my own son to make him learn English at the young age and I could try the various tools and see which one is more effective. But then the sample will have to be varied and do I have time to go to nurseries to do the research?
Owh..I know, I know..complicated!!

No comments: