Aug 20, 2009

I am suppose to finish my power point presentation by today and submitted it through email but because of yesterday incident, I could not finalize it yet and still working on it. So stressful because I know, the person who is going to edit it is waiting and I don't like to make people wait..for whatever reason. This is so unavoidable and so out of hand. I'm working on Lifelong education and human development this time around. I didn't have to face serious problem working on this topic, just internal problem at my office which had disturb me from finishing it.
I was so piss off with my junior yesterday that I blew off my hat. I was really angry when he gave me unacceptable excuses for his action. Well, come on man...everybody have their own share of problems but not everybody let it interfere with our work. I also have a sick child and husband at home but manage to do my work juga. Then he said I didn't look after his welfare. Even if it is true, I am not his division officer who is responsible for him. If aku cakap 'mampus engkau la nak jadi apa janji kerja aku bagi siap' baru serve him right kan?
I discuss this matter with my hubby and asked whether I am a really heartless bitch who only think about myself and my reputation. Whether I'm not considerate with other peoples and whether I'm so fierce it is difficult to work with me without ended up crying and feeling miserable...well, I asked hubby since he will tell the truth even when he knows it's going to hurt me..that's him. Well, I am passionate about my responsibility and work and I am a strict person. Those who have mellow heart may be cannot tolerate with me. And it's not my responsibility to look after that person's welfare so he cannot claim that I am not considerate.
Pening kepala aku bila bekerja dengan orang yang macamni.

No comments: