Aug 25, 2009

Seriously dah habis ikhtiar nak fikir...demam Adam macam chipsmore..'now you have it, now you don't'. Penat mentally and physically. The last time we went to the clinic he was checked for dengue but was cleared. Hubby insisted to go to the clinic again last night but then I told him to wait until today. If the fever is still high (Adam's temp was around 37.3 c-37.5 c) by today then we have to go to the hospital. Seriously I'm worried..with the multiracial viruses going around. The fact that I have to wake up hourly to check his temp is indeed tiring. I feel fainted whenever I stand..berpusing-pusing kepala. Hubby is also sharing the responsibility by changing Adam's diapers. Under normal circumstances (which mean Adam is ok and sleep deeply), I'll try not to make him wake up as hubby normally goes out to work at 5 am (kesian kan since bangun tidur dah about 445 am dah). Tapi bila sejam sekali I have to wake up, kenalah share juganya. Adam pula if diapers tak selalu ditukar, masalah rashes pulanya. Although sebenarnya rashes tu sket sangat tapi tahap fussy dia and melalak dia sama tahap dengan bila kita sakit gigi.
Dugaan sebenarnya menjaga anak...maybe inilah hikmahnya we were not given the second child. Agaknya until Adam is really ready la baru nak fikirkan tentang 'orang baru'. Our planning la..we don't know what Allah swt has for us.

No comments: