Aug 13, 2009

Few days ago, hubby came home with a surprise. He said I talked in my sleep and told him that I wanted IT. I don't know whether to believe him or not since I usually sleep later than he does and when I finally slept, he was gone to the la la land for hours already. But then I don't want to contradicted his statement..cuma dlm hati hoping and niat next time I better sleep talking about Coach or LV...hehehe..berbaloi sikit tak? Whatever it is, I DID mentioned in passing that I, for ages have not tasting IT (so you know IT refers to food la kan by now). Rasanya lama juga la..last time was when I came back from the States kut? Anyway..punya lama so can't remember. Jadinya, kekasih hatiku telah dengan bersusah payahnye membelikan daku..jeng jeng jeng...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Donuts from Big Apple!!

More juicy close ups..hehehe

Oh yeah..I know people would say..apatah kecoh benor pasal donuts ni. But for me, it means love, affection and attention. I only remarked in passing..not seriously told him that I want to eat it you know..so when he bought it mean he listened and bought it though I may not be seriously wanting it. Maybe hubby serik masa I craved for buah delima masa pregnant and he couldn't find it sampailah I misscarriaged. Of course dah bukan rezeki aku but somehow he feels very deeply about that. So next time I want to remind my self to sleep talk about handbags...Coach..LV..hehehehehe. seriously crazy thought.

2 comments:

tini said...

so sweet.. apasal laki sy x penah concern pun? ke sy x penah sleep talk? btl, next time buat2 la sleep talk 4 5 brand tiap2 mlm =)

Suzie said...

haha comel,btl tu jue nnti mtk coach mana tau dpt ;-)