Feb 24, 2010

My head feel bigger than last 3 days (not that I am so great so I feel I am above everyone..oh..tidak, tidak, tidak)...just that there are so much input that I have to digest and output which I have to deliver. Seriously overwhelming. Nak berfikir untuk pembangunan sesuatu rasanya tak semudah yg dicakapkan kan? We are doing Standard Kompetensi TD for education...mainly nak structure the whole thing from skeleton to flesh. What with me not well and lost my voice...talking is hard enough..not to say thinking and fishing for ideas..huhu..balik rumah pun semua orang dah tidur..
Owh, masa my quest to find a good book for my boss, I found something for Adam's book corner in the study room. I want him to find something pleasant and cheerful for his corner. If I have banyak masa then boleh la paint aje the pictures tapi sadly I have to depend on the store..tengah malam balik je dari bengkel..terus lekatkan..mengantuk tu hilang when I saw his smiling face and happy notes..and a very wet kiss on my cheek..hehehehe..obviously he loves it.





He particularly likes this dolphin.


The little teddy was mine..as usual suma my teddies dh jadi milik Adam.


Even I like it..hik hik hik..boleh la mommy pinjam meja Adam untuk study ye..hehehe.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

wow i love to see it too...cantik la pulak tgk :-)

Jue Fauzi said...

I berkenan yg fairies, castle, princess and butterfly nye suzie tapi anak lelaki tak boleh la kan..hehehe.geram je I tgk.