Feb 19, 2010

I'm stuffing myself with oranges, apples and Scott Emulsion in order to put the threatening flu at bay. Although the sore throat had invaded my tracea, the runny nose and high fever fun are not there yet. It's not that I don't want to be sick at all..it's just that I have a workshop next week and I need to use all my energy to attend the workshop and also to start doing my presentation (yeah I know I'm procastinating again).
The viruses are circulating I guess...and it decided to hit me..huhhu...and I hope to get some time to sleep..the only problem is, my handphone keeps on ringing...should I switch it off? Oh well, I will put it in the silence mode I guess. I'll get back to you (those who call but did not get through) soon okay.
Until then..let me rest pleaseeeeeeee...

No comments: