Dec 4, 2009

Langkawi was hectic and ever so busy with the once in 2 years event. Traffic was intolerably slow as most drivers opted to use the fast lane rather than the slow one though they were making 45km/j. The exhibitions went on gloriously (anggaran I la) but those who were working behind it know best la. This was my first LIMA experience and though baru first time, I boleh point out banyak perkara. Well, after a lengthy discussion with my senior who share the same opinion..we decided to keep it among us. After all, apalah sangat pendapat kitaorang yg takde kepentingan ni kan?
As i mentioned above, the days spent were hectic so takde kesempatan nak bergambar dan mengambil gambar. I went to Langkawi dah several times dah just not during LIMA je and honestly, LIMA is a good chance to see all beautiful and beastful killing machines, aircrafts and whatnot. The airshow was fantastic I would say.
Above all, I am tired, sunburbed and need good hours of sleep. Hubby yg sangat baik hati telah membeli Stay C-50 Magic Mask dan Super Vitamin E to 'repair' the damage..hehehehe..apa maksudnye ye?
Anyway...gotta get some rest.

No comments: