Dec 12, 2009

TAGGED BY SUZIE

A. Snap the picture of both inner and outer of your wallet





B. Introduce your wallet brand, price & where you buy.
The brand is Guess and I bought it for $200 at Marcy, somewhere at San Antonio, Texas. I have another one of the same brand tapi sayang nak guna so simpan dulu because itu hadiah dari hubby (sebenarnya dah pernah guna sekejap sebelum bought this one). This one I bought by my own money and dah digunakan hampir 3 tahun. The first layer dah peel off (mungkin tak tahan cuaca disini yang panas). I like black, that's why I chosed it and the design is simple enough for my taste.

C. Take out whatever inside your wallet.
I rarely keep more than RM100 in the purse so I have only small change and I have another small coin purse to put all the coins (my brother bought it for me). I keep what most people keep in their purse...mainly Identification Card, photos, driving license, bank card (I don't keep all my money in the bank which the card I place in the purse),auto card, all sort of membership cards and of course surat nikah (tak ambil lagi card nikah). I don't have any credit cards so none of it in my purse.

D. Tagged other person.
I don't want to specify...whoever want to do it, you're welcome...I do it because I have time to spare/waste (sementara ni la).

2 comments:

Suzie said...

i suka ur purse ni sbb simple...next time i nak beli purse kaler putih la

letsshopping said...

TQ dear, tengah tunggu kut 'ngigau' Coach ke LV ke pulak..hehehehe...and org sebelah happen to be awake that time.