Dec 15, 2009

It seems my brain is doing overtime tasks; thinking, considering, plotting, arranging, planning and lining up all the necessaries. Please note my incapability to find 'extra' free time to do the work accordingly (this month only hopefully). Therefore my body is reacting badly to these activities. I feel more tired than usual and more grouchy.
It doesn't help either when I discovered that the house we will be living at has 8 floor -to- ceiling windows. My eyes (and my head) counting the windows silently and each count bring horror to my humble self. Not to mention the rooms and corners which I will not be surprise if I cari Adam pun tak jumpa.
I didn't take any picture as the house need a good scrub first...windows, walls, furnitures and the floor.
Ada sesiapa nak volunteer tenaga? We'll treat you lunch and tea break by the way...hehehe.

No comments: