Dec 24, 2009

Hari ni I went to the office to clear up all my things and to empty my desk since I'll be leaving for good. Punya la banyak junks yg I collected over the years. The presents and cards given by my students, documents I didn't have time to file or throw away, files which I have to pass to the other officer who's taking over my tasks and of course...books..tonnes of books!! Bila dah settle kemas...semuanya muat-muat masuk 3 kotak. I tell you..memang banyak my things at the office so it took about half a day for me to wrap everything up.
Next week will be another new chapter added to my life. I don't know what to expect or feel. I guess, I'll just go and face everything one at a time (itupun if sempat la buat satu persatu). Being a teacher, lecturer, instructor for almost 7 years couldn't prepare me for what I'm going to experience next week. I won't be teaching anymore...I'll do admin and management for my next post. Hopefully I'll face it good and will not freak out..hehehe..
Anyway..put my worry aside, finally I manage to upload the piccas from the camera to my notebook..huhuhu..punyelah malas semenjak balik ni...
Adam after woke up from his slumber, terus main belon.
Used the umbrella to 'kick' the ballon...mana tah dapat idea ni.
Sebab kitaorang lewat sampai, satu je game yg daddy and mommy participated...musical
chair.Mommy berjaya ditempat ke-4 je..tapi daddy managed to bag home hadiah..hehehe.
(notice tak kabus dah makin tebal). Dinner time at the hotel.







No comments: