Dec 15, 2009

The new year is approaching pretty fast. I've decided to make some changes to this blog. Nothing major to boast about, just to please me I should say. Well, changes are good (sometimes) for different perspectives. I'll have to do it bit by bit since I have to prioritize my work.


Oh, we had set the date to move from PD to KL (finally) and it's finally time for me to start working at the new place. They (my new bosses) are anxious for me to start working, they can't wait until early next year so I have to start at the new place by the end of this month. Since my schedule is pretty much full, I'll just have to find time to pack and to tidy up the house. Thank to God we don't have to cuci rumah or whatnot since dah ada orang akan buat. Only one minor setback though. Mana nak letak my furnitures since the house we're gonna stay ni dah fully furnished???Patut jual ke or patut simpan dalam stor (if stor muat all the things la).


Anyway, my parents are coming back tomorrow and we really can't wait to see them. Since I'm attending course (hubby too), we can't apply for leave. Just dapat jumpa di Airport ajelah. Tapi we'll try to go back this Friday (only one day je pun since Sabtu ada kenduri cousin my hubby and we're off to Genting on Sunday).

Should stop writing since I have legal text to read and understand and translate (huhuhuhu).

No comments: