Dec 11, 2009

Yesterday, while we were in between class exercise and 5 mins break, I opened my blog and edited few entries which I saved for later. I have to plan it that way since I am having difficulty with my own time management to find adequate time to write it and post it immedietly. Then my junior who happened to sit beside me for this course made some remark about blog writing. Mostly she said that she will not do it because she feels her life is exclusively hers and shouldn't made available for anyone to read about her daily activites. I usually will let any person express their opinions and will not comment unless they ask for it...so I just keep my mouth shut and continue to write but I made side remarks saying that since the blog is privately owned by me..I myself will decide what is personal and what is not. Takkan if it is personal for me then I purposely put it in the blog kan? Plus, writing a blog will help my brain to keep working to find ideas and in a way, develop my own style of writing...which is good since my work depend on that kan? For example, in this entry...I want to tell about the makan-makan thingy...well, apa yg personalnya if I keluar makan di luar and of course semua orang pun buat kan? I don't know.


Trying to make himself more photogenic...hahaha



Double peace? Yelah...nearly buat mommy threw out the food since he henyak my perut.

Daddy with candy?Why ?
Notice the candy in his hand? Daddy la yg tolong habiskan..huhuhu.


We went to Seremban 2 to buy my shoes (lagi?) and Ain's pants. After the shopping done, terasa lapar pulanya so we headed to Johnny for steamboat since Mak Teh teringin nak makan tapi malangnya penuh and have to tunggu orang habis makan? which like..forever?? Then we decided to go to TCRS because someone was craving for Nasi Ayam but then on our way there, Adam steered into Manhattan Fish Market. I guess he likes it so much when we were celebrating Abg Zahir's birthday that he decided by himself to 'force' his parents (subtly) by going straight to the table...much to our chagrin. Takpelah anakku...demi perut kecilmu itu, kami ikutkan kehendakmu. But the meals was worth it..believe me..hubby kekenyangan sampai refused dessert...hehehehe...

3 comments:

Suzie said...

true enuff what u're saying jue...blog ni jd tempat i simpan cerita biar nnti jadi khazanah..hehe..

Jue Fauzi said...

each to their own la kan..yeah..i'm writing for my references.Sometimes I refer to my writing for confirmation of certain activities..

Suzie said...

recently i fill in SKT pastu lupa course yg i attend tu what date n where's the place kan i review my previous post n tingggg it's done :) sbb kdg2 file yg simpan all certs tu kat rmh n benda tu nak urgent...so it's worth blogging..hehe..