Oct 15, 2009

Tajuk hari ni, 'When Stranger Calls'...amacam?
Pernah tak korang dapat panggilan dari customer service from mana-mana perkhidmatan yg pernah korang langgani or dapat? Lately ni boleh kata semua service ada customer satisfaction questionnaires. Typical questionnaires come in form and we have to tick boxes kan? but nowadays they do phone interview instead...in order to improve their services la katanya. Few times jugaklah I was intervied for customer satisfaction service ni. Ada masa they called us right on time. Masa tak buat apa-apa yg penting la. Usually Honda and Perodua services will call me after I serviced my cars but then they usually will call me on Saturday since I already told them I will not 'entertain' them on any other day. Yang tak berapa considerate ni usually from credit card agencies. Walaupun dah bejuta kali lemon dah I told them I don't have a credit card and I don't have intention of getting one...diaorang ni call jugak. Dah la tu, they called me when I was in the class, when I was attending meeting...betul-betul annoying. I try to understand their responsibility and commitment tapi if memang I tak pakai credit card, camane nak jawab pasal service? And then, when I told them I don't use any credit card, mula la pulak sesi promote credit card which usually...rude or not.. will make me hang up immediately.
Just now I got a call from Pantai Hospital requested to talk to 'Encik Adam Muqriz'...hehehe..berkerut jap aku fikir sapa...hahaha..anak terunaku rupanya. Apa ek jadi if I really give Adam the phone and let them interview him..hehehe. The 'operator' requested 25 minutes of my time. I told him, if he could make it 10 mins then I will answer his questions because I have work to do, which was true coz I was doing 5 works at one time..hahahaha..
Tapi, truly....I don't like strangers and I don't usually talk to strangers...yup..I am that unfriendly to strangers..sorry.

1 comment:

tini said...

a ah puan mmg irritating this kind of calls. yg buat lg bengang, i penah dpt call asked for my husband,i told her,he's not around n she can leave me d massage. boleh dia ckp "im not interested with u" ? hang up je puan..