Oct 12, 2009

Some people really switch off their hand phone when on holiday..can you believe it? Do believe that okay...I tried to reach this person for week to no avail. I thought he had changed the number but when I asked from several sources, the same number was given so obviously that number is suppose to be the correct number. So, I tried again this morning for the very last time and guess what?? my call was answered!! He told me he was on leave for the whole week and he switched off his cell so that nobody will disturb him???hmmm...oh okay..if I am a civillian working at some establishment..I guess it'll be okay but we are not...me and him are not civillian okay!! I really don't want to elaborate what and to what extend this action affected my decision and plan....I might write something terribly rude.

But that action had me and hubby in a real action pursuing estate agents, setting house viewing appointments and not to mention a very short and stressing and panicking time to pack all the stuff to move. A dear friend of us offered her maid to help but I don't think it is necessary since only we know what and where to put in those boxes. Maybe I'll accept her offer when we're repacking the stuff kut. I will have to report to the new place on the 1st November 09...and I have 2 weeks left to sort out everything. But I thank God for a small mercy-my hubby is around to help with the crisis. At least I have him for myself exclusively to hear all my worries. Tak perlu menyusahkan orang lain to listen to our problems.

Trying to find the best place for our little nest which is nearby to my office and also hubby's office yg also convenient to Adam's playschool memanglah susah. Nak lagi susah, I nak cari neighbourhood yg tak sesak...huhuhu. Memanglah ada tapi will have to consider the distance pulanya. Tapi I am grateful walaupun macam-macam yg perlu ditempuhi...hanya kami yg tahu kesusahan yg ditanggung lebih 2 tahun ni...though macam-macam la orang nasihat itu ini...well, you will not know until you are in our shoes...then tengok la boleh hadapi like we did. Bercakap memang senang tapi if you hadapi sendiri.....adakah sesenang like what you said???

No comments: