Oct 14, 2009

I need a good cup of coffee..a strong one and hot one fresh from the pot. Didn't have time to mix one this morning before I go to office. I love coffee...love to drink it and to smell it. It produces such an aroma that other beverages cannot beat. Usually, whenever I pass any coffee shop or Kopitiam, I will stop for awhile to soak and blend into the smell. It does give me a really good feeling and more hope for this life..
When I was pregnant with Adam, coffee was a culprit for my aneamia so I was instructed to stop drinking it and that was a real challenge. But when I was reminded by the fact that I detest hospital (government and private alike), I have to summon my will to stop for the sake of the baby. Then the challenge came again when I was pregnant with the second baby but only for a short while. But then I don't need Dietician or my Gynae or hubby to tell me to stop my coffee addiction for awhile. I took care of myself, ate properly and healtily hoping that our baby will be healthy and mommy will not be hospitalized again.
As much as I love to drink coffee...I do love my baby more and will do anything to bring them to this world safely. And I cannot take it when peoples said I lost my second baby because I like to drink coffee a lot.
What bring to this? Hell, the BabyCenter.com informed me that I am supposed to be gloriously 30 weeks preggy!!

3 comments:

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

gila la org yg ckp tu...ada ke any mommies yg nak kehilangan baby dia???!for any reasons,none at all!!

marahnya i dgr bila org speculate owh u miscarriage bcoz this n that.wth?!sabar la jue,i dah nak genap setahun kawen n blm ada rezeki pun dah tebal telinga bila org lain yg lbh sibuk bila kita nak ada anak.i tak pernah berhenti doa tp Allah lebih tahu bila masa terbaik utk me n hubby will have own children.

letsshopping said...

suzie, if nk ambil kira ckap orang, boleh biol dibuatnya.Org yg tk memahami memang macam tu.Tak payah layan.hehehehe..Isyaallah ada rezek u nanti.Dulu I pun kena perkarayg sama..2 tahun kawen masih berdua..selalunye I balas balik tak puas lagi nk berdua-duaan..senyap le org.hehehe.