Oct 12, 2009

Have one more class and one more presentaion to plough through. But got several written works to be done. And is expected to 'work' harder and all out for the boys who don't even realize that THEY are going to sit for the SPM...and not me! Over the weekend (since my MIL was not well), we postponed again the tours to the relatives houses (beraya kat Taiping sampai seminggu neh..tu la pasal). Bought new shirts and pants for Adam since he outgrew 'em pretty quickly nowadays, also new pairs of Croc for hubby....ate ke hulu kehilir with the 'jamban' selipar. Sometimes I do cakap gak kat dia, "I bought you shoes which I wouldn't even buy for my own self just for you to keep it in the box? Takpelah..if you passed away then I don't have to buy a pair of new shoes for my new hubby aite?"..so mean of me but tau pun mau pakai sekarang ni tapi seriously, the selipar was really a sore eyes. Since hubby justified by saying, "takkan nak pergi pasar pakai the Obermain, so pakai selipar la." I really don't mind simple guy with minimal style tapi I do mind simple guy with selipar....just couldn't digest the idea la. If setakat pasar boleh la terima tapi if everywhere yg dia tak perlu pakai shoes, dia opted for the selipar..,hmmmm.

Enough about cerita selipar, these 2 guys in the pic had a very interesting conversation last weekend. The conversation originated from the McD glasses we got when purchased the food.

Place: Inside the car

Date: 12 Oct 200

Time: 12.45 pm9

Adam: Mommy, nak tengok cawan.

Hubby: Gelas la, bukan cawan.

Adam: Ni cawan, bukan gelas.

Hubby: Ye ke?

Adam: Nodding vigorously to defend his answer.

Hubby: Cawan ni untuk apa?

Adam: Cawan untuk minum (and threw a wary look at daddy...as if nak cakap,"takkan itu pun daddy tak tau?")

Hubby: Minum dengan cawan macamana?

Adam: (demonstrated how to drink) macam ni la.

Hubby:Oooooo...(sambil tahan sengih).Abis, minum ngan gelas camane?

Adam: Haa?ni cawan bukan gelas!!

Mommy had to interupt to avoid unpleasant emotional outburts. Hehehehe..confident je walaupun salah.hahahahaa...macam perangai Mak Teh je ni.

No comments: