Oct 1, 2009

At this rate (with works and study are piling high), I am a bit reluctant to accept any guests. Bukanlah kerana saya anti sosial person who value privacy so much I hate people coming to my house. I like friends coming to my house and I like cooking for friends and families who are willing to come to our humble nest but it's just not the right time of the year. Adam is still not feeling well...and when he is not well, he is so fussy mommy cannot do anything...anything I mean everything including going to the loo okay...apatah lagi to cook for guest and to tidy up my house (one week vacant is enough to accumulate dust and whatnot) in a snap. I am also occupied with works at the office and involved with series of visits from politicians. Adding to it, I have assignments due this weekend also. But when a very close friend of mine asked to come to our house..I can't just say no. So, kitaorang (hubby bergegas balik dari office to help me out with the food) masak dan beli la juadah untuk tetamu. Since I have one lonely and single junior..hehehe..jangan mare ye Tasya..we invited her to come also. Dia datang nak basuh pinggan je katanya..the food were very simple since both of us memanglah takde masa nak masak food yg 'vouge'..hahaha..laksa, satay,nasi impit, lemang, rendang and kuah kacang plus biskut-biskut raya were yesterday night menu. Hopefully our guests balik rumah kekenyangan...and hopefully jangan la ada kawan-kawan yg 'insist' of coming to our house these 2 weeks. Saya super sibuk ye kawan-kawan..bukan sebab tak suka menerima kehadiran tetamu ye. Nanti saya juga yg ralat dengan makanan dan layanan yg tak seberapa. Insyaallah lepas 'krisis' antara saya dan masa..silalah datang.

The food yg sempat disediakan..satay tu of course beli la kan.

My friend Azie with her family

Sesi melihat album perkahwinanku.hhehe..malu I tau.


After perut diisi


But apapun thanks to my friend Azie, her hubby and her family for gracing our humble house. Harap-harap layanan yang diberi memuaskan hati semua (err..Adam je yg masuk tidur tak puas hati coz toys dia diusik..susah betul.)


No comments: