Sep 26, 2008

When i come back from the office for shower and quick change-have to work this evening also, I notice the traffic seems lesser than days before. Goddie..the road is mine!! hehehe. Then I saw 3-4 buses are waiting for the Polytechnic's students who i gather start their holiday today. Memang sunyi sepi la the area hari ni. Nasib my neighbour balik on the pagi raya and the other one is Iban so won't be going anywhere la. I'll be working tomorrow and also on sunday as well while hubby will be working on monday and tuesday. But we're going back to Klang on Sunday. On monday I'll be on call so I have to be back to PD...hai la..

Malam ni ada lagi Majlis Berbuka Puasa at the Officer Mess. Since it'll finish around 2200 ++, we decided that I'll go alone. Adam's bed time is 2030 and if we miss it..he'll be a little monster bend on making his mommy and daddy suffer throughout the night. Tak yah la kan..Since I need energy to plough through tomorrow with meeeting for one whole day and on sunday we have parade. I'm almost allergic with meetings and the word itself make me shudder.

Orang lain sibuk fikir nak kemas rumah, nak ganti curtain, new bed sheet..aku nih sibuk dgn kerja lagi...there's a thought of hiring a maid. But having a maid is a bit of a problem for us who value privacy among other thing. Sure la kena wear hijab whenever hubby is around since hubby is concern about those thing..Aduh la..takde maid pun pening, ada maid pun pening juga..

1 comment:

Suzie said...

u keja kat PD ke?my hometown is there :-) tp i keja kat jelebu.may i know where is it?..hehe..nyibuk je kan??
SALAM AIDILFITRI