Sep 24, 2008

When breathing is easier..

For a while I adopted deep breathing just to calm my nerve, for patient and for sanity. Been asked several time by hubby if I have difficulty with breathing or I have chest pain or what not.

And for 2 days in a row, I manage to breath normally.I got back from work at 1500, which is so good (my house is already like a wreck ship-hubby said exaggeration from my part) and I finally have time to clean the house. Belum start with 'spring cleaning' yet coz tak larat nak buat sorang.

Shopping pun have to wait till this saturday.Even this saturday and sunday I have to go to work..I promised my mom to go back to Taiping this weekend but have to cancell it since it had been declared a working weekend. Mom was disappointed since she already finished working on Adam's baju melayu and she really want to see how it looks on him.But I think she had learnt from past experiences that I can't promise anything since plans in my life are almost non exist.

Holiday is coming soon and my students are losing interest with their studies...so if I insist on teaching, it'll be like talking to the wall and making my throat even drier. So I just sit back and let them talk whatever they want to talk about as long as it is in English.You wouldn't guess the magic of it..they really talk in English!!It is entertaining for me...and make me a happy teacher.Learning is not all about completing the syllabus but what the students achieve along the way...

No comments: