Sep 12, 2008

I still remember..

Today is the date of my friend's birthday.How I long to wish him and although I can't think of any present to give..I would like to say that I wish him a happy and blessed life forever.
I am not good with dates (numbers la to be exact) but I will remember those important enough to be remembered.And this particular friend of mine is truly specially no matter who he is to me now but for me he is always my friend.
I made mistakes in the past and one of it for letting him go believing false statement from me...I was being ME and by being ME..I'll be carrying a huge ego and pride and won't let anyone near me no matter how deep I'm hurting or howI care and love that person.
It was so stupid of me by doing what I had done but I can't turn back the time and even then, I still can't change anything..
I wish I could see him one more time and will be given chance to tell him that what I said to him years ago was a lie. And the lie had punished me but I accept it as fate.
We are not meant to be together, even without the lie..we won't be together.I am destined and fated by Allah swt to be with my husband.
I hate to lose a friendship because of silly things..and that what usually happen to me.

No comments: