Sep 25, 2008

Tagged by Aishah

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Only one?hmph..being blessed by Allah swt.
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Fresh milk..
3) Where do you wish to get married?
Eh?my parents' house la but married already.
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I would like to say and wish till the life after..
5) Are you in love?
Yup.
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
The Shophaholic series.
8)What is your full name?
Juliana Fauzi.
9) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first
For real? Well..Usman Awang I guess for his soulful thinking.
10) Christina or Britney?
Can't be bother with these duo.Who are they anyway?gehgeh..
11) Do you do your own laundry?
Yes, alternately with hubby.(Marriage is about sharing right?)
12) The most exciting place you want to go?
Mecca for Haj but I really want to go to Paris (hubby went there without me..huhu)
13) Hugs or kisses?
Both of course.
14) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Loving mother.
Passionate with her family well being.
Dedicated blogger.
A lucky women with twin and expecting again.
Cheerful person.
15)8 things I am passionate about
Reading-books
Family
Work
Arsenal-against my MU fanatic hubby
Shopping
Blogging
Photography
Cooking-just recently
16)8 things I say too often
Yes sir/ma'am
Ok
I'll look into it
Adammm...
Mommy say no right?
What?
Ya Allah
Shesh..
17)4 books I’ve read recently
Love in a Torn Land
Shopaholic with baby
Shopaholic Dreamworld
Aa+Bb
18)8 songs I could listen to over and over again
Anything by M.Nasir and Ella (hubby will laugh at this) and a loud music IF I'm in desperate need of idea.
19)8 things I learned last year
Moving is painful.
Packing and unpacking are a horror.
Learn to do everything on my own-lucky it was for awhile only.
I can't be separated from Adam more than a week.
Don't trust anyone before you really know him/her.
Always recheck what you did.
Filing is so important.
To say you hate someone when you're not is painful.
20)8 people that I love to tag
I don't have that many blogger friends la..but if the people listed below have read my blog, please jawab la ye.hehe..
Soup herba
Ija
Lemongrass
Hana
Rosmah

No comments: