Aug 3, 2010

Hari ni I made the first step...rasa something heavy when I did that..and I never thought I could feel like what I felt this evening. A realization of, my boy dah besar rupanya...and I am letting go of him when I registered his name to the pre-school...seriously emo kan? I don't know if anyone would feel the same but itu la yg saya rasa. Masa isi form pulanya..emo masa sendiri when isi column waris yg boleh dihubungi...usually nama daddy la yg tertulis kan..but now, hanya nama mommy sorang aje...seriously my hormone is haywired.
So, next year Adam will go to school...and although I would prefer the International school yg dekat rumah, they don't have place for a 4 years old kiddie...and Smart Reader is way out of my jalan to pejabat. Lagipun, daddy punya choice Genius Aulad ni. Our intention is to instill good basis of Islamic Education for him, plus a good command of English as well as Bahasa. I made a sneak peek masa pergi ke sana tadi and yes, the teacher taught the kiddie in English..even the doa. Hopefully Adam will like his school.
And I am still bargaining with time...kepala saya penat berfikir dan saya rasa letih nak berperasaan...banyak yg saya perlu uruskan...rasa macam nk fotostate je badan ni so that boleh handle all things at one time. Dan saya kesian pula nak mengadu pada hubby...kesian if dia susah hati.

No comments: