Jan 14, 2009

Yours and Mine

My lil sweetheart is 1 year and 9 months old now and since he's the only lil one in the household, he is understandably a bit cebeng and pampered. We try to satisfy his needs (I only disagreed with the g0-kart car hubby considered buying) so he would get only the best. But Adam is very selective and he is quite specific with his needs, be it food, toys and stuff. It's not difficult to satisfy him but sometime it could be really costly.So, lately he has developed quite an interest in our (hubby and I) routine at home. As we sometimes use computer to do our work, he will also want to use it as well. We agree not to stop him but this had cost us one keyboard (that's what I meant by costly). So we bought him a small study laptop for his amusement.

Adam on his ride, I put a limit on the intended purchase of the go-kart...it'll only crowded the already 'crowded' house.And I go nut at 'crowded' house...can't compromise with it.
This is his laptop, presiding just beside my lappie. Please notice the little mouse which is a must for him.If not he won't considered this as a usable computer..hmmm...
And have I mention about his new hobby? When we are at the bookstore, he picked up all the colorful books and we had to put some back on the rack as some cost RM100++. He doesn't know how to read yet but whenever I pick up my book, he'll do the same. We agree it's a good habit for keep and we bought him several books for his eyes (first).
As he grows up, we realize that our little baby is no longer a baby and sure time flies...it feels sureal sometimes.

3 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

it took me soooo long to finish a book.what about u?nak baca je rasa ngantuk end up i put aside..hemmm..sgt pemalas btl suzie nak inculcate reading habits!!!

Jue Fauzi said...

I love book and reading it.If the book is so interesting, I could finish it by half an hour..guess I ni speed reader naturally kut. Nk inculcate reading habit hev to start with reading..try to find a simple book dulu..or cari bahan yg u really like..insyaallah lama2 lekat la habit tu.