Jan 16, 2009

Of all Secret Recipe's outlet, we like the one at Lukut, PD for one reason, no crowd.hahaha..don't get me wrong, I do socialize and I do like to meet people but sometimes (especially when I'm not in the mood or I'm really hungry), I do hate crowded places and tend to avoid these places. Rasanya semua orang camtu kut. If dapat makan dengan aman tanpa perlu rasa bersalah lepak lama-lama untuk finish up the food, I feel so glad. For those yg kenal me maybe tahu I'm a slow eater. Kena savor the feeling, texture,taste of the food baru terasa lengkap meal yg dimakan tu.If not rasa cam tak makan jek. Anyway, back to the real reason, kat Lukut ni, SC dia memang jarang ada orang. Jadinya we feel more comfortable and sometimes even datang in track bottoms lagi. Adam pun ada lebih banyak peluang nak explore the area as dia tak ganggu sesiapa. Mommy and Daddy Adam pun dapat makan dgn tenang..as seen in the pics below, Adam is enjoying every second of it.Layanlah gambor-gambor dibawah..





3 comments:

Suzie said...

jue,SR kat Lukut ni la tempat i dating dgn hubby masa enganged dulu..hehe..u pun suka ek?i gi sbb ni je la yg dkt,malas nak drive jauh2 sampai taipan senawang or jusco just to have a piece of tasty cake..hehe..
my fav;banana choc. cake n all cheese cakes (yummy!!)
u maka me starving by looking at the cake *wink*

Hannahadi76 said...

food... food... I love talking about food....

Jue Fauzi said...

suzie,yup..definitely tempat paling tenang nak have a decent conversation and to enjoy food also.hubby like banana choc and I love practically every cakes..hahaha.
akak..oh yeah..food is godsent kan..hehehe.