Jan 29, 2009

This conversation took place yesterday while hubby was driving as we went to the night market.
Before this conversation started, we talked about principles and about being truthful so since hubby said he will only tell the truth, I drilled him with these;
I: Do you think I'm cute and beautiful and charming?
H: Yes.
I: Am I garang (fierce)?
H: You're strict, not fierce.
I: Do you think I'm fat?
H: You're chubby, not fat.
I: Do you think I'm a workholic?
H: You're passionate about your work.
I: Was it love at the first sight with me?
H: Yup,definitely...I already wanted to know more about you on the second day.
I: Have I reached 'Isteri Mithali' status yet?
H: Not yet dear.
I: Am I a good wife?
H: Yes you are.
I: But you said I'm not Isteri Mithali yet?
H: Sayang..'Isteri Mithali' includes several aspect...sifat, agama, tingkah laku, percakapan. As I said..if it's not the truth..I will say so..you're a perfect wife but you also have several to work on to be that.
I: okayy (so I was so quiet after that, thinking deeply about what hubby said)
It end up with hubby appologizing endlessly for unintentionally hurting my feelings...sedangkan I'm not hurt at all...I was just thinking and musing about what he said. Alahai...

1 comment:

Hannahadi76 said...

alahai adik akak... emo la pulak.... susah le nak jadik isteri mithali ni but tak impossible kan.... so chaiyok!