Jan 27, 2009

During the long holiday...aktiviti di rumah ni memanglah tak banyak. Thought of going out for a picnic but when we went out to Giant yesterday and had to suffer a slow moving and congested road from Teluk Kemang (where we live) until the roundabout, I have had enough. So, nak keluar pun kena tunggu sampai lewat petang when people are thinning out from PD. Since terperuk je kat rumah, lil Adam memanglah sangat boring and mula la merengek-rengek. But apa nak buat kan since mommy and daddy malas nak bersesak dengan orang. I work out a 'project' of my own while hubby is busy with his work..in fact he's been busy since the start of the holiday. Adam? owh well..he's busy too...doing work for mommy to work on later on.

I know, our activity seem a bit dull for other people but after a hectic working week, a long holiday is good for us to rest and just to chill at home. At least 4 days at home together will cover a week of non exist communication between us.
The 'project' sebelum memasuki oven..since hubby sangat suka cheesey pasta maka kita lebihkanlah atas permintaan.





Nilah hasilnya...not bad for me yang sangatlah jarang masak. And komen dari diri sendiri..I should put some pineapple for a taste. Will try again next time. Nilah our lunch for today.Adam dah polish pasta dlm 3 keping dah munching just like that.

Ni pulanya kerja hubby sepanjang cuti. Ngadap lappie buat kerja. What work he's doing?

Err...boleh faham tak kerja yg dibuat hubby nih? what I could say about this is..the graph looks nice with the colors..hahahaha...hopeless la I ni kan?

3 comments:

Suzie said...

sedapnya2...bake for me jue..pls2 (begging)..hehe..i'm so into cheezy meals lg2 kalo dpt macaroni n cheese kat kenny rogers mmg boleh tak hingat dunia!!

Jue Fauzi said...

aih, dah start mengidamness ke?you suppose come to my office today coz I baked one for my juniors.Insyaallah will do it if ada masa lagi.Anyway, you're staying with your parents at PD or you stay somewhere else?

Suzie said...

my parents jek kat PD...i dok menyewa kat jelebu...nak display hp cam bahaya tp tkpe la...nnti jmpa u buatkan i ye..hihi..blm mengidam lg tp i suka mkn ;) cuma badan tak naik2 jek.
0126907327