Jan 29, 2009

I'm still stuck to my pc at the office..going over some work to be amended while blog hopping. Well, my working hours had long ended but I decided to stay back so that I could go straight to the gym after Asar prayer.If I go back, insyaallah I'll sleep this evening and as I said previously, I want my old figure back.
As I visit blogs and read peoples' thoughts and wondering about their lives, I am perturbed with the red alert. ( I use my own broadband and lappie yah..not using Government's spending)
I wonder, in the world of modernization and exceptional thinking and smart mind...ada lagi orang yg bahagia dengan mencaci seranah orang lain publicly. Ada blog yang menghadkan visitor kerana orang-orang yg exceptional 'rajin' ini. I agree with certain opinions that a personal blog which belongs to somebody deserve a due respect selagi that person tidak menghina, memburukkan, mengaibkan anyone ataupun menyebabkan political or religious disturbances. If the person wants to talk about her or his new ride, or about his or her latest branded items, those are not crime, aren't they? If they want to show off that they have money to waste pun its their right.
For me, to be able to comment on the writing is for sharing...bukannya menghentam tulisan ataupun luahan rasa hati seseorang individu. If you don't like what you're reading then just leave...nobody will force you to stay and read. It is agreed that we're free to do or write anything as the blog is for public view...but as a people with rich culture and adab sopan...do respect other peoples's opinion.That's my two cent opinion.

3 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

yeah... very true. blog kita, ikut suka ati kita la nak tulis apa. kalo kita nak perasan ke, eksen or watsoever, that's our right. if u nyampah, dont read. kalau terasa ngan tulisan kita tu, sorry la ek. sapa kena pugar, macam beruk kena belacan la.... hehehe... ni pepatah baru ni akak cipta sendiri. hehehe....

Hannahadi76 said...

anyway, ko ada baca blog azwan ali? itu blog aaa memang haprak tul!

Muslimah Perth said...

i agree 100% :)