Jan 6, 2009

Workstation 2009

Entah le kenapa terasa nak gantung gambor my workstation lak hari ni. Maybe terlalu berserabut bagi I jadinya tetiba lak snap gambor. Last year's nye arrangement rasanya agak tersusun berbanding this year. This is not a good sign la kan.Awal tahun lagi dah serabut. This is due to the fact we're down to 2 English teacher for this year to manhandle..eh silap..to handle 7 Form 5 classes and maybe 7 Form 4 classes. Istigafar la banyak...a bit disappointed actually bagi I as a teacher coz I'm unable to reach out for my students if I'm having so many to teach at time. With 20 periods currently, it is still comfortable and I'm able to do more in my teaching. But coming March, with the preparation of Passing Out Parade looming tall and dark...we'll be jumping up and down to balance the works and also by getting the Form 4 students. Moga Allah kurniakan kekuatan kepada kami untuk teruskan dan menjalankan amanah dan tanggungjawab dengan sempurna. Insyaallah.

No comments: