Jan 28, 2009

What's the big deal when you lost about 2 kg or your waist and hip reduced for 2 inches? Tell me that if you are skinny winny like weed (no offense intended) but if you were size 2 and beginning to realize that size 2 is just up to your tight...2 kg or 2 inches really mean a lot.
I used to be skinny and I have no worry over which clothes will look disgracefully tight nor 'too much' content to fill a not much space (If you know what I mean). After I gave birth to Adam, my weight rocketed due to minimum exercise because of my c-sec. My tummy looked hideously flabby (Even my eyes can't stand to watch it) and not to mention my tights at all.Eventhough I follow all the rules during my confinement days very strictly, my bulging tummy is still there. Although I still love myself very much and still have amounts of confidence, deep down I feel depressed. As I have to wear a uniform, the tension and depression become unbearable. It's because when a person wear a uniform, she has to look smart and the uniform must fit her just nicely without any bulging (this is purely my opinion, not a fact). Seriously, I feel depress with my weight.
Certain people depend on their spouse to have the drive to be nicely shape as the critism works better than anything but my hubby seems to be happy with my shape and said he doesn't mind if I'm fat and flabby but healthy rather than slim and slender but unhealthy. Clearly I cannot depend on him to give me a push can I?
What make me really DO IT? I guess it's because whenever I look for blouse or trousers and my jeans in my wardrobe, I have a limited choice although my wardrobe is full. That's the gloomy experience. I aim to be in the right size, healthy and comfortable with my appearance. It's not hard, I come to realize but to be disciplined in chosing the right meal is quite a challenge.
So we (the three of us at the office) are trying a dietry programme which suit each purposes. I'm glad I don't have to suffer hunger nor quitting fast food by joining the programme.
Above all, exercise is still the main regime for a healthy and tonned body. No matter how many or expensive programme you follow, it'll goes in the drain if you never exercise.

4 comments:

aishah zaharin said...

betul la jue. very depressing when u can't fit in ur clothes nicely. i man without unsightly bulge. i pun sama macam u, very² slim (read - 39 kg) and now my weight hm, decided to stay still at 56kg. aduhai. i know the most important thing is to stay healthy, but i also want to look nice just like you. plus shedding few kgs will make me feel 'lighter' and easier to move around. hopefully kita sama² dapat turunkan bedan badan ke ideal figure. hm.. good luck with your regime yeah. and when you succeed pls share the secret!

lemongrass said...

satu gang lah kita. After raya last year, my berat bdn terus2 aje naik. Even though my BMI still normal but I yg rasa rimas tengok lemak kat perut tu... I lagi suka dpt rasa my hip bones, rasa my ribs n my clavicles...tapi orang2 tua tak suka tengok tulang2 kat badan ni, hehehe. Good luck ye Jue with your programme.

Suzie said...

eiii takutnya sbb dah few2 years dari 2ndary skool used to be called skinny.now 40kg tp nnti dah ada anak tak tau la.

i eat small portion but d meals have to be taken regularly.bab jogging SGT2 la malas!

plus bila bsr nmpak tak cantik kat gmbr...org pmpuan kan??ada jeeekk yg tak puas hati..hihi..

Jue Fauzi said...

Aishah and LG, thanks...so far i manage to lost about 2 kg and 2 inches slimmer..hehehe..it's for one week programme. Will share with you if it really works ok Aishah..then we'll be the hottest mommy on blog.hehehe.

Suzie,it depends on a person's metabolism rate.If tinggi the rate, chance for you to put on weight will be small.Like my senior, anak 3 semua borned thru c-sec tapi body mommy sangat solid macam anak dara.Bab makan ni dialah juara..
Yalah..perempuan kan..but in certain cases, hubby yg pressure tak nak wife nampak 'besar' while perut diaorang membesar dgn jayanya..macam-macamlah kan..asal amsing-masing bahagia.