Jan 14, 2010

Venue: Hospital Pusrawi
Time: 1000H
Doctor: Dr Asmah Yun
I: Assalamualaikum
Dr: W'salam (hulur tangan and salam).Sihat hari ni? Happy?
I: I'm fine Dr..happy je.(Dalam hati-Saya serabut sebenarnya)
Dr: Okay.let's see your progress...up on the bed. Scan tak nampak la..we have to do through down there nampaknya.
I: Ha? takde cara lain ke?
Dr: Kenapa? You jgn takut..sekejap je check.
I: Err..sakit tak Dr?
Dr: A bit discomfort but I try my best to be very gentle with you.
I: Errr..I ni memang fail bab pain managemnet Dr.
Dr: Ketawa...fail ye..macam ni..you tarik nafas...hold..and then exhale..repeat until you feel calm.
I: Bab macam ni inhaling exhaling tak berkesan dah ni..
Dr: Tak sakit la...jgn risau.
Seterusnya adalah discussion about my health which I can't reveal here la for sure. Got one more jab in the butt (tu pun cringed bagai macam apa lagi) and enough pill to last until next appointment. I know, I know..you guys must be wondering what happen kan (ada ke?hehehehe). Tapi sehingga I'm sure about it and doctor is able to figure out what, when and how...let's wait with doa for me supaya semuanya just fine and dandy. Insyaallah.

6 comments:

Azu said...

macam ader good news jek..
kalo ader congratulation.. tapi kalo yang lain harap cepat sembuh...

Jue Fauzi said...

Don't know and do not dare to say whether I have good or bad news azu. Let it be as it is for now.Anyway thanks for both wishes.

Shasha said...

what happen to you kak ina...semoga cepat sembuh ye...

Suzie said...

why?care to share?mcm scary pun ada anyways hope everything goes well :-)

tini said...

alamak.. i'v been tru tvs. scary!! nanges, siries. tp i hope semuanya ok for u.

Jue Fauzi said...

mona-like I said..tak tau nak cakap camane so at this stage, please pray for me.

Suzie-Insyaallah when I have the answer..I will share with everyone. Taklah scary mana tapi risau bila fikirkan macam-macam posibility.
Tini-Yeah..tapi tak nangis la..berkerut je muka..