Jan 26, 2010

I'm suppose to be focusing on my assignment to be submitted today but I just can't. I have few things in my head which I have to let out so that I'll be calmer. I restrained myself from bursting out and lashing out my anger up to the point I feel it is really pressing my chest.

I am a simple person..a straight forward and transparent in my thoughts and wants. If I like something then I'll say I like it. If I feel I had wronged someone I will say I am sorry thought it was not my fault. If I hate something or someone I will say I hate it. I don't go and beat around the bushes. It's the same when I think I am right...I will say I am right and if you think I am not then tell me directly to my face!! not keeping it and then do it. Oh my...that sure will make me explode.

Same thing with giving opinions. I have rights to express my opinion and I have rights to question anyone who denied my opinions... If you can't accept it, then just say so. I have every right to be able to express and do anything or everything I think appropriate. I hate it when anyone pointedly ignore my opinion and suggestion althought it is the right one!!

I never ask for anything impossible. I think I had been really accomadating with lots of thing. I deserve to be treated with more respect than I am being given at the moment. I have no qualm to just simply walk away one day when I think nothing is changing. Don't forget....though I forgive and forget easily..I am a cold hearted person when I choose to be. Then..nothing could stop me from walking away. Nothing at all.Remember that!!!

No comments: