Jan 18, 2010

Adam is at kampung..taken care by my mom...and I do miss him so much that I have to call him everyday just to hear his voice...up until my phone is barred from making phone call or sms. Padahal bill baru je settle..so must be the credit limit. I was offered to add more but I guess no will do...entah la..though it's for my convenience but then at least I should put a certain limit kut to my calls and sms. Of course la hari ni terpaksa bersabar tunggu balik rumah baru boleh call Adam who usually is the person who answer the phone. So, if you call my parents' house, don't be surprise to hear a small voice greeting you with "achemekum".
Last week was a hectic one (and my appology to Kak Ana and family for not being able to attend Alil and Akil birthday party) to us. We had to go to Nilai to get the curtain before 8 pm so hubby drove like mad in the rush hour to be there on time and then we had to hang the langsir to every windows in the house (thank God they already put the hook). I think I had slept on my feet waiting for hubby down the ladder..huhuhu...that degree of penat tau. Then, we push off early in the morning ( I took my shower with my eyes shutted) to Lumut in order to be at Taiping before noon. When we were done discussing about the house grill (mahal seh besi sekarang), terus zoom balik Taiping. Owh...the wrought iron grill tu terpaksa dilupakan (hukhukhuk) athough pattern dah pilih. Hubby said we'll have to make do with the biasa one first..ada rezeki lebih then tukar. Harganya half of the wrought iron nye je tau (gulp!!mahal ye wrought iron tapi cantik).
I can't find the suitable words to describe my happiness and contentment to hug my son and to see him infront of my eyes...and he seemed very happy to see us. My mom said dia merajuk last week when we went back. So this week I really explained to him that I have to leave him with Tok until the end of this month. After that we'll bring him back with us. He said ok but he wants to ride the train, plane and bus.....ha??? Since we planned something similar to what he wants so I said yes..ok. Adam ni..the type yg ingat what you promised him..so kenalah mommy and daddy tunaikan.
But today, when I open my eyes...I know that my heart is missing him so much...I miss you little one, miss you so much my angel.

No comments: