Mar 5, 2009

The page is quieter these days..I know. Nowadays, I just visit other blogs...reading and try to picture their lives. It's not that I'm too busy to write or too boring of life to escape anything interesting to write here but I'm feeling under the weather a bit this few week. Instead of posting a gloomy writing, I'd sit back and enjoy others' writing.
Last week was series of flurry images of test at the embassy, PIL's house, visiting relatives and attending one wedding. I wasn't concerntrating while doing the ECL test at the embassy so I got 93/100. Last time I got 98/100. I guess it was because I was 30 mins late to the test and the feeling of guilt was still overwhelming. I could blame it to the horrible traffic jam and to reach the US Embassy on time was impossible...but I couldn't.It was simply my fault of not going out earlier than I was suppose to. I really hate to be late comers and I don't like to not be on time. Hubby told me not to be hard on myself but knowing my own self...it's not that simple. So that's how I got such a low mark..sigh sigh...though I was warned that I wouldn't be attending the course because the unit will be short of staff..I still like to score for my own satisfaction.
Oh..before that I should explain that the directorate nominated me for the ALPS course at Texas, USA. I already attended AELIC at the same place over 2 years back and will be glad to go back for another course though I requested to go to Canada at the first place. Of course they said I was overly qualified for Canada's course...to my disappoinment.
But I should be grateful...apa yg berlaku ada hikmahnya...anything happened for a reason and who are we to question that. Maybe I'm suppose to complete my Master degree first this june..who know right?
As for the wedding we went, it was my junior's wedding and what could I say..it was a marvellous wedding reception...the foods and of course the beautiful bride and good looking groom. I was not in the mood to take pics but I have fews of Adam...will post it later.
Hubby commented that when my mind is preoccupied with things..I would be quieter and moodier...hmmm...such is not good right?
And also..March is our month of love...not that we're not in love with each other every day but this month will mark our 4th year of marriage...already? baru macam semalam je hubby propose and I told him that he's crazy..hehehehe.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

waaaa clap2..ok la 93% gud job

Hannahadi76 said...

Yeah... It's you alright. Knowing u for more than 10 years,jue and moody tu dah cam kembar siam.

Jue Fauzi said...

I have dual personalities la akak..cheerful and moody person..as if you don't know already..